EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
(for customers in Italy)
The items purchased on www.cosmeralda.com can be returned or changed within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
The postmark will prevail.
The return shipment is always charged to the customer, who can choose the preferred method (mail or courier).
Before sending the return package, you must enter the request on the site and wait for confirmation.
The request for return or exchange of goods must be entered on the site within 14 days of receipt of the goods, in the following ways:
- access your account and the "Orders and details history" section;
- select the order and the item (s) you want to return;
- please add an explanation of why you want to return the item. This explanation is very useful both to better manage your request and to improve our products and our service;
- click on "create a return", at this point your request will be entered in our system. You will receive our confirmation email as soon as possible, which will also contain any instructions. At this point you can pack and send the return package.
In order to be returned, each item must meet the following conditions:
- be intact and complete with all the original labels and any other related documentation;
- any gift box must also be returned intact;
- avoid putting labels or adhesive tapes or writing marks on the original bag of the product.
Please send the return to the following address: SardegnaSummer Srl - COSMERALDA, Registered office: via Donatori di Sangue 25 - 08100 Nuoro ITALY
If the return is due to quality defects, recognized by COSMERALDA, all shipping costs will be paid by us, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
In the event of damage to the goods during transport, COSMERALDA will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receiving the goods in its warehouses), to allow them to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by the customer and obtain a refund. the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
COSMERALDA does not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
In the presence of the above conditions, COSMERALDA will refund the value of the returned items within 7 days of the return of the goods (transport costs excluded).
The refund can be reduced by the packaging costs, if the bag, labels or gift box are returned non intact.
In the event that the goods had been paid for by Paypal or Credit Card, the refund will always be made in the same way.
In the event that the goods had been paid otherwise, the Customer is required to promptly provide the bank details (IBAN) on which to make the refund.
If the Customer's order has benefited from free or discounted shipping costs, as the amount of the order was greater than the minimum required to take advantage of this condition, and subsequently the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal for part or all items, an amount by way of contribution for shipping and packaging costs will be deducted from the refund for the Customer, unless the Customer has in any case retained items for a total price that exceeds the minimum required for free shipping. In this case the value of this contribution deducted from the refund is the shipping cost indicated on the site, corresponding to the shipping method used for the original shipment, and in any case this contribution will not be less than EUR 15 for shipments to Italy, and EUR 30 for shipments to other countries.
Only for shipments to Switzerland and all other countries outside the European Union, the following conditions apply which supplement and replace the above conditions:
- the shipping cost applied by COSMERALDA to the Buyer at the time of the order may not include the costs incurred by COSMERALDA for export customs procedures. In case of return of the order without purchase of replacement items of the same amount, COSMERALDA reserves the right to deduct these costs from the refund due to the Buyer, up to a maximum of EUR 15;
- in the event of a return, all shipping costs are to be paid by the Purchaser from the Purchaser's home to the COSMERALDA address, as well as any customs duties and VAT due to the Italian customs. COSMERALDA will provide the best possible assistance for customs clearance. The Purchaser is required to provide any documentation required for customs clearance.